Information and Reservation
Timetable and Fares Information are available through:
- our online Timetable Checker
- official Autotrans Ticket offices
- Info centre
Working hours: daily 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Phone: +385 72 660 660
You can make your reservation the following ways:
- Visit in person an official Autotarns ticket office (Click here)
- By telephoning our Info Centre +385 72 660 660
- By telephoning your nearest ticket office. Click here
- E-mail email@example.com or one of the ticket offices and specify the full name of the traveller(s), date and time of departure, boarding location and destination
Passengers must reserve and pay for tickets:
National Lines: At least 2 hours prior to coach departure time
International Lines: At least 6 hours prior to coach departure time
- 2 hours before departure in national road transport and for departures from/to Trieste and Ljubljana
- 6 hours before departure in international transport and transport within the European Union (excluding Trieste and Ljubljana), for all departures from Croatia
- 24 hours before departure in international transport and transport within the European Union (excluding Trieste and Ljubljana), for all departures to Croatia
By online booking, seat for outward part of the journey is automatically reserved and is charged 5,00 kn for domestic tickets and 10,00 kn for international tickets.
If an open return ticket has been purchased online, it is obligatory to book a return journey at one of the Autotrans ticket offices.