Rights for passengers
Summary of the EU Regulation 181/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 February 2011
- non discriminate on nationality or where your ticket is purchased,
- non refuse travel based on the grounds of disability or reduced mobility, (unless health and safety requirements or vehicle design/infrastructure make it possible)
- financial compensation for loss or damage of their mobility equipment when is proven carriers fault,
- minimum rules on travel information for all passengers before and during their journey as well as general information about their rights in terminals and online; where feasible, this information shall be provided in accessible formats upon request precisely in the interest of the persons with reduced mobility,
- a complaint handling mechanism by carriers available to all passengers,
- dealing with complaints within 3 months of receipt.
- guarantee of reimbursement or rerouting in situations of overbooking or in case of cancellation or following a delay of more than 120 minutes from the estimated time of departure,
- adequate assistance in situations of cancellation or following a delay of more than 90 minutes in the case of a journey of more than three hours,
- Information when the service is cancelled or delayed in departure.
- protection of passengers in case of death, injury, loss or damage caused by road accidents, particularly with regard to immediate practical needs in case of accident.